Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Our first post

Hi,
Before we get down to the nitty gritty of a dog touring on Norfolk Island I’ll tell you who we are.
I'm Hugo and I’m a labra-doodle.  That’s part labrador, part standard poodle.
I was born in Tasmania in December 2007 and came to Norfolk Island when I was 8 weeks old. I am considered quite mature for my age. I live at Tern Corner with my younger brother, Spud (Tassie's Hot Potato).
I enjoy swimming, ball games, long walks on the beach, rides on the truck, fluffy toys, eating, sleeping and lots of cuddles. When I dream it’s about surfing because I'm crazy about swimming, and the bigger the waves the more fun I have. SMOH (that's single male, own home, if you're interested).


G’day,
I’m Spud. I, too, am a labra-doodle. I was born in Tassie in June of 2008 and I also came to Norfolk Island when I was 8 weeks old. I love ball games, fluffy toys to demolish, ball games, walks, rides on the truck and ball games. I'm getting to like swimming more this year than I did last because people toss a ball out for me, but I hate baths.
When I dream it’s about all-you-can eat-buffet for dogs - cheese, peanut butter, bananas, pawpaws (Hugo really dreams about curling up on the old man's lap).
People say I’m noisy – I do talk a lot and I think they understand some what I'm saying (humans are a bit thick when it comes to dog talk).  I also bark, but that's mostly for security reasons. Hugo (his full name is Tassie's Hugo-the-Boss) is head dog around here. I knows me place and I keeps to it. BTW, it’s Hugo's idea to hyphenate our breed name (it’s the poodle in him). SMOH also.

No comments:

Post a Comment